It's Thursday, I'm feeling random, so let's Think Out Loud! Yes? Yes! Lettuce do it! Thanks as always to Spoons for the awesome link-up!
Let's start at the very beginning... a very good place to start :D
1. First of all I need you to see the size of this banana:
2. On the topic of food... I seem to be going crazy over all things muesli/oats/ nut butter. Every breakfast this week seemed to feature these scrumptious foods:
cashew butter granola.
When I actually go to eat it:
Or this bowl of simple banana cinnamon oats (1/2 cup rolled oats with a lot of cinnamon, 1 chopped banana, some chia seeds and about 1 cup of almond milk- bubbled on stove for a few mins)
Well, they'[re still oats... but it's not the same!
Or I just happened to pick out those two colours when reaching for spoons. Either way.
3. One breakfast that didn't feature oats (though did feature a lot of peanut butter) was my all-time favourite brekky:peanut butter and banana toastie. Best. Meal. Ever.
5. Enough about food though. For now :)
I'm in the spirit of Christmas! The tree's up, the carols are blaring, the days are getting hot, hot, hot!
The Christmas tree (beautifully decorated by moi and siblings)
6. Now- secret santa.
Yes- the sneaky little gift giving fun we all enjoy either with friends/ family/ peers- but seriously and truthfully.... whose secret santa identity ever remains secret? Is it just me and my friends or does everyone else figure out who has who either before or as soon as the presents are brought out?
It's either the handwriting on the secret present or the little smile watching their person open it, or the type of gift, or the blurting out of who you got, but either way we never seem to be able to keep our identities secret. In all honesty, I think it just adds to the fun :)
Favourite holiday movie hands down!
7. I think I definitely need to experience a white Christmas at some point in my life though, as that strange tingling in my gut and increased pulse can only be interpreted as jealousy when I see pictures like this:
Do you have an obsession with oats and nut butter?
What's your favourite oat / nut butter combo?
Hot or white Christmas?
Like reading random thoughts? There'll be plenty more over at Spoons, where everyone gets to think- out loud!
Bye for now folks! :D