1. Do you go by a nickname?
Not really a nickname but I guess because my full name is Stephanie and I tell everyone my name is Steph, then Steph is my nickname. ;)
2. When driving, do you listen to CD’s, tapes, the radio or nothing?
As I am doing my L's at the moment I'm not allowed to listen to anything :( But if I could I would blast the radio!!
3. Are you a window person or an aisle person?
WINDOWWWWW! Love looking out at everything, especially at night!

4. How do you relieve stress?
RUUNN. Or bubble bath. It really depends what kind of stress it is. If it's angry stress I have to run it out. If it's tiring stress I have to stop and just lie in a bubble bath.

5. What’s your favorite childhood TV show?
 Probably Dance Academy. Was OBSESSED!
6.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was really young I wanted to be a masseuse (I think I juts heard the word once and liked it) as I got older I decided on teacher. Middle school was a vet. Now? Registered dietician!

7.What was the best prank you ever pulled off?
I suck at pranks.
8.If you could have dinner with any three people, whom would you choose?
I would choose Rebel Wilson, Jennifer Lawrence and Albert Einstein. I have questions for all of them! (well, actually I also think Rebels hilarious and would make dinner so entertaining!)

9.If you could get back any article of clothing you once wore, what would it be?
 It would be pink and fluffy. Not one thing in particular because most of my clothes were pink and fluffy and I want them all again!!
10.If you could hire any actor to portray you in a movie, who would you chose?
Shalene Woodley. No debate.

11.If you could play any instrument, which would you play?
Piano- amazingly.


12.If you could make any fictional character come to life, which would it be?

13. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
One year I was a ghost. I literally just put a white sheet over my head... the next year I put in a little more effort and went with vampire- fangs and all!

14. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
 C.L.O.S.E.D- Haven't you ever heard of monsters??
17.If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?


15. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out. Because I'm too lazy to remake my bed in the morning. It just looks comfier too and that way I can tuck myself up in my sheets like a caterpillar :)

16. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Gahhh. That's tough. But I'd have to say bees because being attacked by a bear would be utterly terrifying. At least you can't see the bees massive teeth!
17. Do you always smile for pictures?
Always. I mean, why not?
18. Have you peed in the woods?
Yup. I was a child. Whatever.
19. What size is your bed?
Single pringle.
20.What was the best concert you ever attended?
Katy Perry. Handsdown.
21. What is your song of the week?
Shut up and Dance- by Walk The Moon
22. Do you still watch cartoons?
Yes! Disney mainly :)
23. Do you believe in ghosts?
Nope.
24. What was your first concert?
Hi-Five?
25. Can you curl your tongue?
I actually can't and this makes me very upset. Most people can and when I try I just end up poking my tongue out at people. :(
26. Ever won a spelling bee?
Oh my goodness, this question! No, I have never won a spelling bee, BUT- I did make it to the big final- like the top two spellers of my year! And I came second... and I spelt address wrong. Yep, address.
27. Can you swim well?
I would say growing up next door to the ocean has taught me a thing or two ;)
28. Are you patient?
Extremely. I actually think it's one of my favourite qualities about myself.

29. DJ or band at a wedding?
Oooh tough one. Band at wedding, DJ at wedding party thingo.
30. Ever won a contest?
I've actually won a few! I won a bike and a Nintendo DS and that's just off the top of my head.
31. Do you have kids?
Nope. I'm 16.
32. Do you want kids?
Yep. When I'm not 16.

So that's that! I hope you found it a little interesting- not the typical kinds of questions, huh?

You're turn:
Are you a window person or aisle person?
If you could play any instrument what would you play?
What actor would play you in your life movie?

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, do something fun and as always, eat something delicious! Bye for now friends!! :D