Thursday 7 July 2016

LINKS!! And Awful Looking Smoothies :P

Hi beautiful people!

Today I'm coming at you with quite possibly the most ugly smoothie I have ever created in my entire life! I know, exciting, hold it together guys:

I mean, generally when I whip up a smoothie I go green or go home, so when I chucked in a handful of frozen cherries to my usual frozen banana, frozen zucchini, kale, spinach etc. mix, I guess I wasn't expecting it to turn that... brown?

Anywho, it was entirely delicious and regardless of the end-resulting colour, you should definitely whip this bad boy up for a super delicious, filled with nutrients, high protein breakfast! Or lunch, or dinner, or snack- it's got a perfect balance of everything for any time of the day!

Into the Vitamin went 1 handful of chopped, frozen zucchini, 1 large handful kale, 1 large handful frozen cherries, 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder, 3 big scoops greek yoghurt, 1 large handful spinach, 1/2 cup almond milk with 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds soaked for 10 mins, 1 frozen sliced banana, splash of water, whazzed (that's the exact order I put things into the blender too) until smooth and...brown? :P


Deeee-lish!

Now, I also wanted to share with you today some of the lovely links I've come across recently, so you too can come across them and enjoy them! Let's go!

Food:

No Bake Chocolate Fudge Protein Truffles

21 Fruits And Veggies You Didn’t Know Grew Like That

Creamy Vegan Cheez Sauce! For Kale Mac 'n Cheese, Potatoes and More.

Blueberry Baked Oatmeal Mug Cake

Fitness:

4 Tips to Feel Great With Strength Training

13 struggles newbies Experience At The Gym

Total Ab Workout: Ab Exercises to Improve Endurance

Why Every Endurance Athlete Needs to Strength Train

Health:

WHY WORKING OUT LESS WILL MAKE US FITTER, AND HAPPIER!

Here’s What Nutritionists Actually Consider Healthy Food

Good Reads:

The Mind-Boggling Bullshit of Health and Fitness

I Ran A Half Marathon Without Any Training And This Is What I Learned About Myself

Aaaand that's it from me today folks- coming at ya tomorrow with another thought provoking post! :P Love holidays with all this extra time to do the things I love!

What about you?
What did you have for breakfast today?
Worst coloured smoothie you've ever made? What was in it?
Favourite smoothie add-in?

I hope you have a lovveeely Friday, all ready for the weekend!! Do something you love, and as always, EAT SOMETHING DELICIOUS!!! Bye for now friendly friends! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...