I hope you're ready for this post.
I hope you're ready to get your socks blown off.
And I hope it's not too cold wherever you are because then you wouldn't be too pleased with having your socks blown off..
Anywho, that's not the point.
The point is I have just created a breakfast that enables you to enjoy the extremely delicious, creamy, smooth, mouth-watering flavours of mint green ice cream with a crunchy, fudgey, chewy peanut butter granola to top it all off with. For breakfast. No I am not kidding.
Presenting to you the utlimate breakfast in deliciousness: The Creamy, dreamy mint ice cream and granola bowl:
This recipe couldn't be simpler guys and is simply:
2 medium chopped frozen bananas
1/2 chopped frozen avocado
3-4 fresh mint leaves
1 handful of spinach
1. Pop everything in a food processor/ high speed blender (handy Vitamix to the rescue!!) and whaz until smooth and creamy dreamy!!
2. Transfer to a bowl and pop in the freezer to harden up slightly whilst making the granola!
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 tablespoon oat bran
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 handful low-sugar wholegrain cheerios (or other cereal of choice)
1 large tablespoon peanut butter (or any nut butter)
1/3 cup almond milk
1.Turn on oven to 180 degrees celsius, line a tray with baking paper
2. Mix together dry ingredients in a bowl
3. Place nut butter and milk in a small bowl and microwave until warmed through
4. Add to dry mix, stir until combined (add more almond milk if too dry)
5. Place on tray and bake for 15-20 mins until golden brown and crunchy on the outside- leave to cool slightly
Favourite ice cream flavour as a child?
Favourite ice cream flavour now?
Favourite way to use mint in cooking? What should I try next!!?? I was thinking choc mint oats?? Let me know! :D
I hope you all have a ripper of a day, do something you love and as always; EAT SOMETHING DELICIOUS (and maybe minty and smooth??)! Bye for now friends! :D