Saturday 16 January 2016

Bon Voyage... away on camp :)

Hi there friendly friends and happy Saturday to you all!!
As I mentioned a few spots ago I'm going camping all of this week so won't be very present on the blog world front, however I'll be back before you know it with ALL. THE. FOOD. For you guys when I get back!
In the meantime, here is a picture of my breakfast because I know you are all interested in what I have for breakfast ;).
 Blueberry cheesecake oats topped with crunchy PB (also spread on bottom of bowl for awesome surprise!)
 I mean, I'm sure there are mixed opinions on camp food, but generally I'm fairly pleased (vegetarian is done well... mainly coz there's just tons of veggies) so hopefully this week is no different!
 But this is my last 'Steph style' meal for a week, so I enjoyed it :)
Frozen blueberries, rolled oats, chia seeds, sliced banana, almond milk, water,0 greek yoghurt added in after cookin.



I hope you have an awesome week too! See you next week!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...