Friday 29 April 2016

Links I've Been Loving!

Hello there beautiful people!
Welcome back to the insanely minuscule corner of the blog-O-Sphere that holds my little corner of a blog fillllllled with way too many food pictures and recounts of my hunger and love of running and love of anything nut butter...

And with that, today I have included some of the awesome-ness of those other crazy food/health/fitness lovin' bloggers out there who too have their own personal little corners and have amazing talent in writing the heck out of their own passions!

So, sit back, relax, probably get something to eat/drink because I'm always an advocate for something delicious to tantalise your tastebuds whilst you divulge in the line-up of good reads from around the web!

Food:

funfetti cake batter breakfast bake

Flourless Chocolate Blender Muffins

These Layered Smoothies Are Probably the Most Gorgeous Foods We've Ever Seen

Cinnamon roll greek yogurt pancakes

Healthy Blueberry Breakfast Crumble

Fitness:

7 Reasons You Shouldn't Work Out Today (Really!)

Do Elite Runners Ever Lose Motivation? HECK YES!

This 12-Year-Old Accidentally Runs Half-Marathon, and We Reevaluate Our Lives


Health:

Does Eating At Night Actually Make You Fat?

How I Manage Stress

Good, good reads:

What I Hate About the Fitness Industry

Let's Get This Straight: Emotional Eating Is NOT Bingeing

Eating Disorders and Control

6 Insanely Popular Ways to Waste a Life  -Gosh this one was an eye-opener!

 How I Started Blogging Full-Time

I hope you found some interesting links in the list and I'll be back tomorrow with a delicious post full of food and happiness (because food is happiness right? P.S. I thought I might mention how cold I am right now after drinking a HUUUUUUGGGEEE green smoothie for breakfast just then! Gah!! :D) Bye for now friendly friends!! :D Eat something delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...