Ok guy, let's just take a moment.
Ok. That was a good moment.
Sometimes me just need a few seconds to catch our breath, lower our heart rate and bring our focus and attention back into the real world so we can accomplish more and be more efficient in what we do. You feeling me? No? Ok, well I needed that minute then. Because my heart was a racing. My mind was elsewhere in the clouds. My attentionw as subdivided between this post and something else.
Something out-of-this-world delicious.
Oh, and it was also this morning's breakfast :P!
Prepare yourself people because below holds the ingredients and method of how to create the ultimate Raw Vegan Choc Avocado Protein Fudge Brownie Bites
mean, green choc avo smoothie on the regular!) and yet I've never gotten around to trialing some of my own brownies/ cakes using avo- was I too scared? Cynical, perhaps? Whatever the case I was missing out!! But for no more!! Now I've tasted avocado choc brownies and I'm never going back!
1/2 an avocado
1/4 cup rolled oats
1 scoop choc protein powder
1 teaspoon raw cacao powder
1 tablespoon nut butter of choice (I used a mixed nut butter)
1 tablespoon water
1. Place all the ingredients into a food processor/ high-speed blender (helloooo vitamix!!) and blend until combined and smooth!
2. Spoon out tablespoon sized balls and form into brownie bite squares
3. Pop on a plate lined with baking paper and place in the freezer for around 30 mins to cool and harden slightly-There should be at least one spoon leftover in the blender to 'taste-test' after you've made your brownie bites :P.
4. Meanwhile you could make a fro-yo on the side- mine was 1 chopped, frozen banana whazzed up with some greek yoghurt- but any frozen fruit will work too! Pop in freezer to set to.)
5. Longest 30 mins of your life over and EAATT!!
Have you ever made a dessert/ breakfast using avocado to make it smooth and creamy and decadent?
Favourite way to use avocado?
Favourite type of brownie? (baked/ raw vegan I hope- for raw eggs sake, blondies, nut ones etc.)
Alrighty- so that's me done for today- I hope you enjoyed this post and I seriously hope you all give this one a go because your life will literally be changed forever- and your breakfasts will be sooo good! Now, off to do some more study! Love holidays :P. EAT SOMETHING DELICIOUS and I will see you next time!! Bye for now! :D