Thursday 29 October 2015

#FoodBlogger

Hidy-ho friendly friends! Happy Thursday (I hope everyone is happy!) and I hope the week has been treating you well.

As it is Thursday, it is the day to Think Out Loud and today I'm going to ramble about how Food Blogging and being a food blogger affects my life. Every.Single.Day.

I guess I should give you some background first, huh?

See, I was going about my business the other day when it occurred to me that if my self from 3 years ago watched my daily life now, she would be quite shocked. This also applies to any of my friends if they were to view a typical weekend of mine (I guess I'm not what you would call the 'typical teenager'. ) they would probably laugh and thinking I was pulling their leg.

'Surely you don't actually wake up early to exercise and then grocery shop and actually look forward to it!'

Any who, I thought it would be fun to make a list of all the things I've noticed I do on the regular now that make me the stereotypical food blogger! I hope you find it as interesting as I did to write it (and accept my life)

You know you're a Healthy living blogger when...


You wake with the sun (or several hours prior)...

You wake with the sun (or several hours prior and exercise)

You wake with the sun (or several hours prior) and enjoy exercising!

You choose peanut butter/ nut butter. Over anything

You don't eat unless you've washed your hands you've taken a picture

You scale the grocery store subconciously looking out for fun new products to try out

You know the grocery store back-to-front

You literally point people in the right direction at the grocery store

You're favourite meal is breakfast... or lunch... or dinner... basically you're a fan of meal times

You're camera memory card is constantly full... without a single picture of a human on it

You like to eat carrots on the regular. And sweet potato. And pumpkin.

You have fluoro orange hands


Organisation to you is the state of the per-prepared meals in your freezer

Your runners are the most expensive shoes you own

Your workout clothes are the next expensive thing in your closet

Processed junk is not high on your priorities list

Mass amounts of hommus (on anything) is

BYO food is kinda normal

BYO water battle is kinda essential

You know hangry. Heck you are pretty created hangry

No one will quite understand your fascination with buying the ultimate blender/ other food product

And no one will understand your excitement of a rare fruit/ veg appearing on the store shelf


Now, I could come up with a million and one others but I feel like this is enough for one day. In saying that:

Tell me:
What would you add to this list?
Are you guilty of any of these?
What would you get excited about if you saw it turn up on grocery store shelves? Come on kabocha- you have to come back!!

I hope you all have a fabulous day- this was me just Thinking Out Loud, so be sure to head over to Spoons to check out what everyone else is thinking about and I'll catch you guys later! Bye!! :D



8 comments:

  1. Lolz! I'm pretty sure I'm guilty of at least 90% of these. And if you're looking for kabocha, you need to come here. We pretty much have it year round!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda,
      I couldn't help but laugh when I wrote these and knew I was describing myself to a T. Also- WHAT!?! Kabocha year round! I can't believe it!!! :)
      Steph 2 chefxx

      Delete
  2. These are all great - love this. I never think about how different I am from others or myself. And the grocery store -yup pretty much my favorite place ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam,
      It becomes quite obvious when you write out a list like this... ;) Also, grocery store= happy place :D
      Steph 2 chefxx

      Delete
  3. "You don't eat unless you've taken a picture"--This one rings true above all else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. every single thing here is unbelievably spot on!! D hahahaa way to go

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Masala girl,
      I actually found it quite funny and surprising how quickly I could think of them- and how many that came to mind!! :D
      Steph 2 chefxx

      Delete

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...