Saturday 17 October 2015

The Smoothest Smoothie and Links You'll Love!

Hello and happy Sunday to all you gorgeous people!!
Firstly;  I think I've been using my Vitamix wrong! See, I've been making smoothies that look like this by simply switching the machine on and changing the speed:
Don't get me wrong, they've been amazing and smoothie-like, but I just didn't get why everyone get expressing there love for never having a smoothie so smooth after getting their vitamix's.

Then I simply turned it on the High setting and approximately 3.5 seconds later this happened...
Oh. My. Word.

Hands down, the best smoothie I have ever had in my life.

It was the epitome of the word SMOOTH.
 Sharing similarities with that of soft serve ice cream and light fluffy clouds.
 I just need a moment.
Ok, we're good. But yeah, I found out how to properly make smoothies in the vitamix and now I'm ready for ALL the smoothness!

Into this particular mix was 1 large chopped frozen banana + 1 beautifully ripe chopped frozen mango + 3 big scoops greek yoghurt + 3/4 cup water- whazzed together (on high) until SUUUPER smooth!

Eaten alongside some peanut butter truffles (3/4 cup rolled oats + 1/4 cup oat bran + sprinkle chia seeds + 1 teaspoon cinnamon + 1 1/2 tablespoons PB +1/3 cup almond milk- PB and almond milk heated in microwave for 30 seconds before stirring into oats etc.- placed in freezer for 20 mins to firm up)
Smoothie thick enough to need a spoon- just the way I like it :)


 Also great for dipping:


So very full right now :)
Alrighty, so that was brekky!

Now onto some awesome links from the week that was!!

Links:

Food:

Extra Thick Sweet Potato Hot Chocolate (Paleo, Vegan & Gluten-Free)

No Bake Carrot Cake Protein Bars (Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free)

Fudgy Adzuki Bean Brownies with Coconut Whip

Homemade Puy Lentil and Mushroom Vegan Sausages

Dairy-Free No Churn Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream

Maple Cashew Coconut Fudge Squares (Raw, Paleo, Vegan)

Fitness:

The Right Way to Get the Abs You Really Want For Summer


How Lazy Ladies Can Get the Perfect Body
Health:


How to Feel Less Bloated by the End of the Day

Funny:

17 Brilliant Things That’ll Keep You From Ever Having To Share

17 Snacks That Do A Convincing Impression Of Fries

I hope you have a fun/relaxing/enjoyable rest of your Sunday, ready to tackle another great week! Bye for now friends!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...