Saturday 1 February 2014

I'm back! And Happy Birthday To ME!


Yay! I am back and Yay! Its my birthday! Yay for llamas as well:

I was away down south in a place called Cape Howe (near Albany) and we stayed at this little cottage with Ash (our dog)
I didn't cook too many amazing dishes and when I did I got sidetracked by our amazing view:
I do however want to go and live down there. In Denmark more specifically. The little town we went to had more farmers markets and wholefoods/ organic stores than all of Perth! We also found this little restaurant that had vegetarian/vegan/raw everything! I couldn't decide what to eat - now that is a first! It was called Ravens Coffee.
I decided to get the perfect pasta (raw/vegan) which was zucchini noodles with a tomato sauce and cashew cheese :)
It was a long drive back though ( 5 hours) so I was glad to be home... just in time for my birthday- where I celebrated breakfast with dessert:
It might not look like much, but that was the best bowl of cereal I have ever had! You have to try it. Pour some muesli into a bowl, add a spoonful of coconut butter, a spoonful of nut butter, milk, heat in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir (I massaged the butters in with my hands) and place in the microwave for a further 30 seconds:) It tasted so good, especially with some mango banana ice cream.

I hope everyone has a fabulous day and I will be back with some more recipes soon!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...