I seem to be on a bit of a posting my breakfasts kick lately (see; here, here and here) so I've decided...
To give you another awesome breakfast!
Before you say anything, let me paint you a picture. Warm gooey chocolatey banana bread-y... DONUTS! Does it get any better?
Even better (although there is no way you can tell!) they are wheat free, dairy free, added sugar free, vegan, chocolate banana bread donuts! But that's a bit of a mouthful... so we'll stick with:
CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD DONUTS!
1/2 cup oat flour (rolled oats chopped up in processor)
2 tablespoons oat bran
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon raw cacoa
chia gel (1 tablespoon chia seeds, mixed with 1/4 cup milk of choice- sit for 5 mins, whiz in processor)
optional- LSA mix
milk- about 1/4 cup (I used oat milk)
1. Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
2. Place banana in a small food processor and pulse lightly to create chunks, alternatively- lightly
3. Add banana and chia gel to dry mix
6. Place mix in (or on fry pan- turn after about 2 mins) and cook until firm-ish (it will be gooey-yay bananas!) then transfer to cooling rack.
7. Top with whatever you like. I went with coconut butter. Delicious. I think it would also be great with butter (vegan butter alternatives to keep it vegan!)
I'm sure you saw this coming: