Saturday, 15 February 2014
Stroke of GENIUS!
I like to say I'm pretty creative in the kitchen, but nothing could have prepared me for this...
A couple of days ago I made myself my favourite smoothie, except I had a massive frozen banana and used two medium sized mangoes... so I could not finish it (I know- me, really?) So instead I found these moulds:
Then I remembered my favourite ice cream ever:
Which brings me to my breakfast this morning:
1. Make yourself a wonderful smoothie (use your favourite smoothie recipe- or mine)
2. Enjoy almost all your smoothie save enough to put in a mould.
4. Make oat-balls- you can use this recipe
5. Find some muesli- I used this:
8. Place oat-balls in a bowl, add any fruit you want ( I had blueberries and black grapes) add any remaining coconut butter and milk of choice.
9. Enjoy your 'out of this world!' Breakfast!
Mmmm, ice-cream for breakfast! :)