Friday 7 March 2014

I had cereal for breakfast...


Well that's a weird thing for crazy, weird food combo Steph to do. Yes, yes it is, so I made my cereal awesome!

It was really cold in the morning today, (well, compared to the 38 degree days we've been having) so naturally I wanted something... cold :)

I was also really in a cereal mood.
So I got out my favourite box of cereal...
 Ok, favourite boxes- a girl needs variety, people! Mixed them all together in a bowl, added some chia seeds and raw nuts, added a splash of milk and... left it in the fridge to thicken up a bit.
Then, I needed to make some sort of extra liquid to act as my milk for my bowl of cereal. Now, I love the colour pink and berries just happen to make everything extremely pink, so into the food processor went a handful of frozen berries, a handful of diced mango, (to balance the tartness of the berries) and 3/4 cup of milk) whazzed up to create a sort of sorbet/soft serve thing. The colour was great!
So I had my milk, my cereal..
Hmm, I really love my favourite cereal bowl, so I added a teaspoon of this guy:
And rubbed him into my cereal, then added my sorbet and some grapes and a little drizzle of coconut butter:


This was delicious! And pink!
The coconut butter hardened on top, see:
Hehe.
Any-who, now you see what happens when I wake up wanting a bowl of cereal... :D
I challenge all of you to try make the best bowl of cereal ever! Trust me, you'll have heaps of fun!
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...