Thursday 20 March 2014

WIAW- first try!

Now, I'm not usually part of the What I Ate Wednesday Club,  but on this last particular Wednesday I managed to take a picture of all of the yummy meals I enjoyed on Wednesday (my busiest day of the week!)

What I Ate Wednesday: Love Your Veggies
 Lets Get started! (p.s I cooked all of these meals either the night before Wednesday, or Wednesday morning- impressive hey?)
Tuesday nights dinner was PIZZA!!!
Using my pumpkin pizza base and topped with 100% tomato paste mixed with Italian herbs, mushrooms, tomatoes, sweet potato, parsnip, swede, rocket, basil and vegan cheese, baked in the oven for 15-20 mins (the root veggies were already steamed)
 While making the pizza base, I made a bit extra for lunch on Wednesday and filled it with salsa, mixed four beans, rocket, basil and vegan cheese... then I did a Typical Steph:
Hehe, I rolled it up and baked it :)
On Wednesday, I woke up and wanted to use my jar again (I have an obsession!)
So I went with a layered parfait. I like parfaits! (see this post and this one )
I simply combined my cereals, added milk to cover and microwaved until most of the milk was absorbed, then I split it into three separate bowls, added a teaspoon of coconut butter to one, a teaspoon of peanut butter to another and a teaspoon of coconut butter mixed with cocoa powder to the last one and mixed.
I then layered up with banana, coconut muesli, grapes, banana, chocolate muesli, grapes, banana, peanut muesli, banana and a dash of oat milk- delicious!
Inside view!
Don't fall into my jar!
While I was eating this delightful brekky, my dinner was in the oven cooking:
2 little chickpea crust quiches. I'm sorry I didn't write the recipe down :) But there were eggs, oat milk, brown rice and stacks of veggies as well as garlic and nutritional yeast in those little pots.
So brekky-parfait, lunch- pizza parcel, dinner- mini quiches! back to brekky:
You'll have to wait 'til later to get the recipes for these delicious bad boys!
Watch this space! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...