Saturday 16 May 2015

SUNDAY LINKS!!

Hello lovelies! Happy Sunday!!
Even though it's dark and dreary and rainy over here in Aus (I miss Summer!) my day still started off great with a 40 min treadmill run (For those of you who hate running on the treadmill- bring something to read, I use my iPad, the time goes by super fast!) that resulted in a lot of sweat! Followed by some delicious raspberry steel cut oats with peanut butter...

Basically a PB & J bowl of oats :)
Raspberries:
 Plus 1 thinly sliced banana, around 1/2- 2/3 cup steel cut oats and a sprinkle of chia seeds:
 Cooked with 1 cup almond milk and 1 cup water until all the liquid's absorbed.
PB in the bottom of the mug and in the middle of the oats for even coverage- IMPORTANT! :D
 Top it off with the rest of the pretty pink oats and more peanut butter and you're good to go:


 Even though it was bucketing down, it wasn't too cold outside, so I enjoyed my wonderfully late breakfast outside listening to the rain :) Ahhh Sunday- you are awesome!!
 Speaking of Sunday, how about some fun links from the week?

Fun/ Awesome:














Fitness/ Running:
















Food/Nutrition:

 











 




 


 There you have it! I hope you found some interesting reads in the above links as I did! Have a wonderfully relaxing Sunday, eat something utterly delicious, be kind to your body and have a great day! Bye for now friends!! :D








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...