Saturday 22 August 2015

All these lovely links

Happy Sunday Friendly friends!!

I hope you're all have a lovely and relaxing day (I will be... after work... ahh the joys of being a teenager with a part-time job. Weekends= work time!) and while you're relaxing, grab a cup of tea/ coffee and have a flick through some of the links I loved from last week (accidental alliteration at its finest ;)

Onto the links!!

Food:
. flourless double chocolate cherry brownies .

Healthy No Bake Blueberry White Chocolate Snack Bars



Good Reads:

WIAW: why you’re not getting your period


Why you must choose happiness

Fitness:



Funny:

Let’s Settle This Once And For All: How Do You Pronounce “Plantain”?

I hope you found some interesting reads in that assortment of links and hopefully feel inspired/ happy/ informed/ hungry (I know, those recipes got me drooling too!).

Have yourself a wonderful day and just take a moment to smile. :) Bye for now friends!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...