Saturday 31 October 2015

Links for the Relaxing Sunday

Happy Sunday everyone!
The day we relax, eat delicious foods and just enjoyyy!

Quite often I believe we cram our lives with so many activities and commitments that when we finally have a small amount of time to ourselves we are stuck listless with any idea of what to do with ourselves (a.k.a- me every time I find I have an extra minute in the day!) So that is why I believe Sundays were invented. So you can catch up and refresh from the hectic week that was. So you can just stop and maybe even look at the world around you.

So you can go on a nice long and leisurely 10km run and just enjoy it without thinking about all the rest of the tasks you have to do on your to-do list today- or is that just me again?
Whatever the case, my Sundays are used for relaxing and also catching up on some awesome links from the past week!!

Hope you enjoy :)

Food:

Four Ingredient Flourless Protein Brownies

Vegan Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit

7 Easy Ways To Be A Better Cook This Week

Vegan Pumpkin & Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait

Baby Potatoes Green Gravy

Fitness:


Myths Stopping You From Getting Abs



Heath:

Q&A: Intuitive Eating After an Eating Disorder

The Benefits of Eating PUMPKIN! 

WIAW: adrenal fatigue and weight gain

Are you eating enough calories for your activity level?

Fun:
29 Truly Horrible Vegetable Recipes That Should Not Exist

23 Reasons To Never Eat Breakfast

I hope you found some worthwhile reads from that list, as I know I did! 

Have a fantastic rest of your day, refresh for the upcoming week and lets smash this one out of the park too!! Bye for now friendly friends! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...