Saturday 21 November 2015

Fruit- glorious fruit!

Happy Sunday friendly friends!!

The sun is out, the birds are singing and it. is. HOT!

Hellooooo Summer!

And you know what else comes with Summer??

ALL. THE. FRUIT!

I'm not going to lie here. This is a place of truth, trust and honesty. I have been eating a lot of fruit. And I love it!

Behold: FRUIT!
So, yes, fruit has been on the regular lately, which is why when I woke up not feeling too flash I knew some nice easy fruit was the way to go (any dairy at all was not on the brain.) And I also had perfectly ripe mangoes sitting patiently in the fruit bowl:
This was the mango prior to slicing up...
This was the mango post slicing up and also eating the remains :P
I also made pancakes... because, well- pancake Sunday!

These guys were just my typical banana bread spelt pancakes :) Topped with mixed nut and seed butter and crunchy peanut butter.

Breakfast was awesome:

Now for some of the links I've been loving from the past week!

Food:


Healthy Low Carb Cake Batter Spread (Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free)

Baked Falafel Tater Tots

 17 Weird Pizza Crusts That Are Actually Brilliant

Caramel Apple Overnight Oats

Fitness:


What Gift Should Every Runner Get For Christmas?

Try These 17 Crazy Workout Challenges

Do you have to be sore after a workout to see results?

Health:

Why Am I So Hungry After Breakfast?


Happiness:



What about you?
What's your favourite thing about Summer? (even though I know many of my Northern Hemisphere friends will be heading into Winter now!)
Fav Summer fruit?
Nicest breakfast on a wobbly tummy?

That be it from me today folks! I hope you all have a lovely rest of your weekend, rest, rejuvenate and be energised for the week to come and as always- EAT SOMETHING DELICIOUS!!! Bye for now! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...