I wonder where I should eat brekky today? The possibilities are endless:
2. Something else that impressed me this week was this strawberry:
Tasted pretty good too.
3. Probably not as good as coconut butter though, because on my top 10 foods list of top 10 awesome-ness, coconut butter is probably number 3, behind nut butter, bananas and sweet potato (and possibly some other foods that have slipped my mind) and thus I have been eating a lot of it lately.
I just don't understand how taking something as dry as dessicated coconut and whazzing it up to an inch of it's life, can create liquid ecstasy. I just don't get it.
4. Of course when consuming something so rich and decadent and fudgey and somebody stop me quickly... you need something refreshing and equally as tasty to balance it out. Enter fro-yo... of the green variety:
I still can't believe Heinz actually did this.
6. Nope, the only green sauce-type thing I will permit is pesto. Because pesto is liquid ecs... bliss. There cannot be two different liquid ecstasy's.
Which is why it is my topping of choice when making delicious veggie packed pizza!
pumpkin pizza base pizza this particular night, although I got caught up working on an assignment, ran out of time to chop, steam, mash and cool some pumpkin, so I simply made a plain spelt base and loaded up with some steamed pumpkin, parsnip, chopped capsicum, red onion, sun-dried tomatoes, tomato paste, vegan cheese and pesto!
7. On the topic of pizza toppings, it's a question that has passed many lips when talking to me about what I can actually eat (people seem to believe that cutting out a bit of wheat and dairy consequently cuts out every food on the planet) that being; 'So you can't eat pizza?'
Actually I can. And I do. Probably more frequently than you. It is good stuff.
So much love.
What about you?
Feeling random today? Just me?
Ever have to chase the sun when trying to photograph your food? (that is if you photograph your food. *cough*)
Pizza- cheese a necessity or simple choice of condiment?
If your mind is still running after that explosion of awe-inspiring literature, then head on over to Spoons to see what everyone else has been thinking out loud about!