Friday 31 October 2014

The month that was... October!

Happy November 1st everyone! November 1st, let's take a look at it's history...

It was a day when Shakespeare's tragedy 'Othello' was first presented (1604), a day when the first free school in NYC opens(1787) and a day First jet plane, Heinkel He 178, demonstrated to German Air Ministry (1939)

But that's looking back over November 1st. I want to reminisce on the month that was... October!
My October kicked off with a WIAW bang, quickly followed by some Thinking Out Loud (it was a link-up party over here for the beginning of October)
On the recipe front:
I made some vegan vanilla protein pancakes:
A caramel oat bran breakfast pudding:
  Rhubarb muesli cookies:
  A delicious Mexican wrap: 
 Chocolate pancakes:
And some awesome pink truffles!
I discussed a few heavy and important topics like unconscious sabotaging, the importance of exercise, sneaky food labels and the debilitating disease that is orange-itis :)
Lastly I brought the month to an end with a few budget meals for inspiration:
  And... that was October! Woah, I didn't realise I jam packed so much in- I thought this month positively flew by and I hardly did anything- this is why I love doing these posts!

Food for thought:
What did you get up to last month?
Do you like November?
Are you growing a moustache for Movember? (I'll try my hardest, I promise!)

Catch ya later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...