How's that for an intro ;)
Seriously though, it's that time of the week where I can allow my brain to go where it will, display my thoughts and funny/ weird musings from the week and simply think out loud. Thanks Spoons for this awesome link-up every week!
Shall we begin?
1. This week started off with me laughing my head off at this:
2. On the topic of funny pics from around the inter web- how about this one?
3. With school starting back up I've had to have breakfast about half an hour earlier than normal and unfortunately my perfect sun placement isn't as perfect at 7:00am, shifting about 2 meters back:
4. I'm blaming the moving sun for this picture. I'm sure it decided to shine super bright for the nano second in which my camera took the shot:
5. Even though the sun is a bit far back for my liking at 7 in the morning, it doesn't affect my creative juices from flowing and creative amazing sculptures with my surroundings:
6. On the topic of idiosyncratic things... some of my friends think I'm kinda weird when I take a container of peas to school for recess:
I guess I stand out a little bit amongst the muesli bars/ cookies/ muffins/ chips munching on my little pot of peas but life's too short to care!
7. Today I went on my first long run for about 10 weeks! It was glorious! I think my injury was a bit of a blessing in disguise because even though it was a long run, I also knew when to stop. I feel like I'm more in tune with my body:D
So that was one of the most mind bending things that happened to me this week!
Do you ever get annoyed at the moving sun?
Do you like to run?
Did you read the second 'the'?
I'm just thinking out loud here!
See you later! :D