Monday 28 April 2014

April wrap-up

So, it's nearly the end of the month and it's type for a recap of the month that was....
I started April off with my very... 2nd WIAW! Which was quickly followed up with an AWESOME idea, I had never thought of!
Boy, was that good- might be seeing that again for May!
Plenty of my smoothie jars featured this month:
Another Green monster topped with a variety of flavoured granola ( Coconut, peanut butter and chocolate!)
There was plenty of Savoury inspiration, I promise you!
There were a few old favourites:

Plenty of Spoon shots:
And quite frankly a few realistic U.G.L.Y shots of what my food really looks like when I start eating it!



Farewell April! Bring on May!
It wouldn't seem right to end it there, lets end with a typical Steph moment: (that happened way more than once! WAY more)
Spillage in the village (gotta watch out with those spoon shots!)
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...