Saturday 31 May 2014

The month that was... MAY!

I can't believe May's over already! What! It's basically the middle of the year!
Well, it was a good month- filled with lots of yummy eats/ recipes :)
Starting off May was:
A very delicious WIAW post!
Followed by 3 others ( not consecutively- that would be defying the laws of everything!)
WIAW#5
My failed WIAW #6
And the most recent WIAW
In between these Wednesdays there were some recipes...
Like this delicious stack:
Some pumpkin granola:
 A spicy veggie burger:
 VEGAN CREPES!

 PB+J oats :)
 And a celebratory baked chocolate oatmeal with a coconut glaze:
 I had a few obsessions this month:
PESTO!

COOKIES!




 I ate A LOT of cookies this month!
I also had my fair share of green smoothies:







I left you with some marvelous insights from my super brainy brain!
And finished off the month in style with a 100th post celebration!
So goodbye May... hello June!
I hope everyone has a great Sunday (us Aussies get Monday off too!)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...