Monday 19 May 2014

What I ate Monday!

Soo, I've said it before, and I'll say it again… Wednesdays are one of the most hectic days of the week for me, along with Tuesdays.. and Fridays.. any way! I decided to do a What I Ate Mondays for you, so I'm ahead of the game!
And it must be your lucky day, because it's a double-whammy (meaning Sunday was included too :)

Breakfast…
Well, it was pancake Sunday!
Apple cinnamon pancakes with coconut butter and a green smoothie (banana, frozen mango, spinach, oat milk)
Pancakes:

Green smoothie+awesome straw!
Pancakes again:
Resulting in..
Lunch…
Chargrilled eggplant, zucchini, mushrooms, tomato, capsicum and avocado, in a toasted wrap with chill tofu and hommus
This was a good wrap!
Dinner..
I cooked some yummy millet:
And steamed some yummy veggies.. including:
Baby brussel sprouts!
I was feeling green (it's not easy!  ;)

Monday:
Breakfast:
OIAJ (oats in a jar)
Whipped banana, cinnamon, coconut oats in the almost empty mixed nut butter jar- with an apple :)
Spoon shot!
Lunch:
I made a veggie sandwich on wholemeal bread, with hommus, mashed lentils, capsicum, spinach, carrot, huge delicious ripe tomato and some sprouts!
All wrapped up in foil and taken to school :)
Dinner:
Delicious! Gluten free pasta with roasted vegetables, mixed beans and Jamie Oliver chill garlic pesto and some shredded basil leaves. YUM!
The photo does this deliciousness no justice- but it still looks pretty good!
So there you have it- on time and full of food! YEH!
Have a great rest of your week every one!
Thanks peas and crayons for the link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...