Wednesday 18 February 2015

WIAW #44

Hello, hello and happy Wednesday! Feeling like the weeks dragging? (I don't see how, my time seems to be running away from me!) Need something to carry you over the hump? How about this picture?
You're feeling better already, right? Good! Well in true Wednesday fashion- WIAW! Thanks as always to Peas and Crayons fro this awesome weekly link-up! Who wants to see some eats??

Breakfast: 
After 2 dates at 6:00am and a 90 minute run, I quickly hurried around getting organised for school and then managed to scarf down some oats in a jar with a banana:

 Hmmm, that nut butter looks a bit off!! (Oh boy, I'm so funny!)
 1/2 cup oats+ 2 big tablespoons flax flakes + 1 cup almond milk + 3 scoops greek yoghurt+ lots of cinnamon+ sprinkle of chia seeds- stirred up and left in the fridge overnight:
 Filling, delicious... quick!! Perfect.
 Couldn't fit the banana in so I fit the oats on top instead!!

Snack:
You've seen the pot of peas many times. And I forgot a picture. Oh yeah.
Lunch: 1:00pm
By lunch the running hunger was yelling and I gratefully wolfed down my roasted veg and peas and corn and tofu salad:
 Roasted potato, sweet potato, beetroot and swede with spinach steamed peas and corn and chili tofu.
 Again, filling and delicious (and prepared the night before for maximal quickness and easiness in the morning!


Snack: 4:00pm 
After a tiring day at school (learning tires you out people! So do tests!) I needed a little snack-attack and chopped up some yummy fruit!

 And soy milk to satisfy the hunger for a while.
 Chopped apple and deliciously sweet and crisp green grapes.

Dinner:  6:45pm
Mexican night!!

 Pita-pockets stuffed with hommus, Mexican seasoned beans and lentils and a fresh crunchy salsa with tomatoes, capsicum, coriander, lemon juice, chili and avocado, with a side of steamed pumpkin and parsnip:
 Y.U.M!
 Happy days.
That's what I ate. I gotta run (busy, busy, busy) keep eating, keep smiling and head on over to Peas and Crayons if you wanna check out what other people have been eating this Wednesday!

Bye! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...