Thursday 3 July 2014

Holidays, holidays, holidays, hey- hey- hey!

Name that song! Oh wait no... I think it's just called Holidays... :)
Any-who, that's what it is for me! No school!
None of this: (well for 2 weeks)
How did I celebrate? With some delicious food (and awful pics- sorry!)
On the last day of term I made the most delicious layered, parfait, something or other:
It was also about 6:45 am so excuse the flash :)
The ice creamy thing was a frozen banana whazzed up with two spoons of greek yoghurt and about 1-2 tablespoons of almond butter (slightly melted)

Sooo creamy good:)
Then it was layered with some overnight oats and fruit:

And... my camera died before I could get a spoon shot!
Then for dinner I treated myself even more with... PIZZA!

Based off this recipe.
Then for my first holiday brekky I made...
Apple cinnamon cheesecake oats with a side of frozen mango smoothie! Super simple +super yummy!
I placed 1/2 cup oats in a saucepan with some chia seeds, sprinkle of cinnamon and 3/4 chopped apple + 1 cup of almond milk and let thicken before I started stirring until it reached my desired thickness. I then stirred in 2 spoonfuls of greek yoghurt and topped with another small sprinkle of cinnamon and some almond butter:
The mango frozen thing was simply 1 handful of frozen mango whazzed with 1 cup of soy milk- again sooo easy and sooo good!

And my camera wqas charged this morning so.. I got some spoon shots:

Now, back to relaxing!
I hope everyone has a fab Friday! (TGIF!) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...