It's been a pretty good and productive weekend however filled with yummy eats!
Just like this nacho bowl I had for lunch yesterday:
this recipe, without the mashed veggies. It definitely put a smile on my face and fueled me up for a long day of shopping.
After lots of walking and worrying, we managed to put together our costumes :)
Once home, dinner was on my mind and it was a good one:
Best part of the meal!Seeing as I don't have too much else to say I thought I might join in on the link love this week and share some interesting links I've found around the web!
First of all my favourite blog post of the week:
1. Plants have calcium too - it's a must read for all vegans (and non-vegans) out there and raises a lot of good points!
Another good link for vegans/ dairy allergies to check out:
2. 7 top products to try if you're allergic to dairy
And lastly on my links for vegans (I'm spoiling you today!) check out...
3. 7 technically vegan foods to avoid
Moving on to some awesome links I've come across:
4. 41 delicious facts about chocolate - the fact that there were 41 facts just made me smile :)
This next link is hilarious:
5. 11 inventions that are so absurd they might be genius
If I were to start online shopping this site would kill me:
6. This is why I'm broke
And this would be the first item I'd buy:
Bubble wrap calendar!
So there you go, some links if you're bored/ interested/ click-happy :)
I've got a good week of posts planned for this week so stayed tuned!
Catch ya later!