Monday 29 September 2014

Kabocha obsessions

Hi friends! As you all know I go through periods of obsessions.
There was the pesto obsession: (still pretty evident)

 A cookie obsession (cookies for brekky is always a good idea :)



Don't even get me started on my smoothie jars!


So it will probably come as no surprise to you that I have recently found a new obsession.
Hello kabocha!
It was love at first bite when the amazing pumpkin first appeared on my plate in this post  and it has only been a week but here are other dinners I've enjoyed very recently:
 Roasted kabocha, rosemary potatoes, steamed broccoli+ salsa and steamed artichoke with nutritional yeast:
Roasted kabocha, steamed brussels sprouts, roasted carrot and potato, a magnificently ripe tomato and egg something or other and some more tomato on the side:
 I generally pride myself in mixing up my dinners, not having the same thing over and over... well... I guess with my new love of kabocha and sudden crazy veggie cravings, that's all changed this past week. :)
Cold roasted kabocha (tastes even better cold!) and potatoes and beetroot (roasted at lunch for dinner) with a big bed of spinach, topped with more deliciously yummy vine-ripened tomato and a torn up veggie sausage:)
I'm just a little bit curious as to what my next big obsession will be. Anyone want to hazard a guess?
I have no clue but in the meantime I've bought myself a whole new kabocha squash to enjoy this week ;)

What have you been craving/ eating in copious amounts recently?
Do you like kabocha? (don't tell me if you don't! Just kidding :)
Do you sometimes have the same thing over and over again? What is it?

Bye for now! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, queries... leave a reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...