The past two meals I have eaten have been ridiculously yummy (to me anyway!) and I figured I'll just have to share them both.
It really hit the spot, but then along came breakfast...
this recipe from Kath Eats Real Food.
Dough Boy Smoothie:
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup milk ( I used fortified soy milk)
1 tablespoon chia seeds
About 1/4 cup extra milk
1. Place rolled oats, chia seeds and banana in a bowl, stir
2. Add the milk, stir again then leave in the fridge over night (Just like my overnight oats)
3. Come morning it should look like this:
5. Place in the freezer until ready to use, because now you are making my very own creation!
Steph's Breakfast fruit salad:
A handful of bran sticks
A sprinkle of seeds of choice ( I used pepita and sunflower seeds)
2 tablespoons milk (I used soy milk)
A sprinkle of dried fruit ( I used cranberries)
Optional: Whatever fresh fruit you want- mine included blueberries and figs and also coconut butter :)
1. Place the bran and seeds on a small plate:
4. Eat up:)
My delicious Dough Boy Smoothie: ( It's called dough boy, because it tastes kind of like cookie dough in smoothie form)
My beautiful Brekky Salad:
Last but not least, one of the best bites of the day: